Sunday, March 16, 2014

Men ... Gird Your Loins

Last night, my husband told me he had read a news article about some area in northern Canada selling their children for money as sex slaves out of desperation. 

After reviewing many sites on the Web, that attested to this, I decided not to list any particular site because there were too many that anyone can investigate. 

Sadly, this is not an issue in that area only.  

However, the reason for this blog was what happened after my husband told me. I felt sad that they were so desperate to do such a deplorable thing. I sent a message out to the universe (God): "men, please, PLEASE take control of yourselves before you destroy this planet."

My feelings were: with your negative, self-serving, and destructive actions. 

My feelings were: because it's also creating the negativity within some women to cater to your needs out of feeling powerless to do otherwise and you take advantage of it instead of being men. 

My feelings were of unwanted or aborted children, due to thoughtless behavior, much less children extorted in this manner because of no control over their loins. 

Sometime later, I heard a very strange but divine message: "men, gird your loins."

The feeling I got from that message was: it's time for responsible and conscientious behavior. 

A divine request? Is there something in the works? Something to prepare for? Will they listen? After all, do they have to obey? Do they care? Can "animals" do more then genetically conditioned? 

Or ... are we just whistling in the wind once again?

Thankfully, not all men (or women), do such despicable, criminal things, but I hope the universe keeps playing this message over and over again ... men, gird your loins .... to program the minds of those who keep feeling they need to take advantage of the innocent, suffering, or weak minds as toys to their sexual desires.

It's shameful, it's abusive and it's sad, that this plays out in any gender. Yet, the finger of blame seems to point mainly at the male gender because of their time in history of having more rights over women and children ... until recently ... at least in my country. Some countries still treat them as property ... to do what they will with them. 

Don't be defensive, we know it's a fact.

Please get control of your loins. Stop misusing it! It's not a toy to play with, especially with children. Stop producing and abusing them.

I hope we will continue to have honorable men who will stand up to this atrocity? 

Because ....I'm only the messenger and the message did say: MEN ... gird your loins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment