Wednesday, March 19, 2014

We Are Not One

I've always had a problem with the phrase "we are all one," only due to the fact that my common sense tells me we are all unique individual souls based on our soul journeys.

We are not unified and we are not in harmony. No matter how much we profess it, we cannot make something that isn’t for numerous reasons.

Even guidance has given me doubt about this phrase many, many times, but I kept quiet because I believe timing is everything ... no accidents in the universe ... if it's meant to be it will be ... be patient.

Besides, no one likes their euphoric bubble popped. However, I don’t like living in make-believe either.

It has to add up, it has to feel right. This has never been either to me. A puzzle piece has to fit and not forced into place. I felt this was being forced, so I rejected it.

Then, this morning, I saw this Bible quote and knew guidance was saying it was time.
Isaiah 55:8: For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

Pretty much indicates we are not all one ... just as I’ve been guided to believe for years.

We are a multi-cultured and multi-faith planet that’s diverse in our daily practices and belief systems.

We are all grains of sands on the shores of life trying to make ends meet while we live and learn.

We can try to get along but we choose not to, at times, because each of us are still expressing our individuality. We are all still learning ... still experiencing ... still exploring life ... still exerting our will.

We walk in our shoes, not another's shoes. We are asked to, metaphorically, walk in another's, only to understand their life ... if we choose to.

Like stars in the night sky, we are all part of the universe, yet I am not you and you are not me.

We are all individuals belonging to the whole but still individuals.


No comments:

Post a Comment